Monday, July 31, 2006

Two cents worth

I think I could have done something with this topic---I'm always throwing in my two cents worth or five or ten--just ask my family. But this week commitments and responsiblities got in the way and I just didn't find the time to put in the time needed to develop a thought worth sharing. I have read quite a few other people's Sunday Scribblings for this week and jumped up on my soapbox to comment on several. But it's Monday night late---correction, my watch tells me it's early Tuesday morning---and I have still not found my own worthy subject. I could talk, as others have, about the way people treat others and how mixed are the reactions of different people to these various treatments and comments. Could talk about the need for a resurgence of "the Golden Rule" world-wide. I could easily go on and on about the deplorable lack of regard and resect of society at large and students in particular for valuing education.
But I think perhaps I'll just post this, so as not to set a precident for myself of skipping writing if I get busy. Instead I will spend my time reading and savoring what others have submitted.

3 Comments:

Blogger sundaycynce said...

Obviously, I still have bugs to work out as a blogger, since I managed to post the same identical blog twice. In addition to that I am not sure I can figure out what the link address is.

9:56 PM  
Blogger paris parfait said...

I'm confused - isn't this a different blog than you had before? In any event, you're right about the Golden Rule - never has it been more needed. Too bad the "peacemakers" are choosing death and destruction instead. Sigh. Heaven help us all.

1:47 AM  
Blogger Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my post about Beauty School eccentricities.

It's okay that you posted the same thing twice - - it could have been one of your eccentric acts to put in your two cents worth - twice!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home